What we expect
We believe you’ve already worked with social ads, paid digital media and content distribution, in some capacity or another. You’ve done a deep dive into Facebook Business Manager and LinkedIn campaign manager and you are of course familiar with setting up campaigns and identifying target audiences. Perhaps you have a fancy marketing degree, or perhaps you’ve learned by doing – it really doesn’t matter to us, as long as you’re a data-driven do:er who lives and breathes digital distribution, we’re sure to get along perfectly.
We don’t believe in hierarchies – and you probably shouldn’t either. The best idea always wins and we do stuff together. We have a culture of helping each other and sharing knowledge – not only within the team at Trickle but also to our clients. We’re growing at a fast pace, so if you’re interested in being part of really building something from the ground up – this is the next challenge for you!
– A minimum of 2 years experience of working hands on with social ads, paid digital media and content distribution
– Passion for digital marketing, marketing technologies, learning and analytics.
– Fluency in a Nordic language and excellent level of business English.
– Strong verbal and written communication skill.
– A collaborative mind-set with ambition to evolve not only yourself, but a team and partners as well.
– An excellent understanding of how the internet works and how that effects marketing.
– Familiarity of the tracking challenges and possibilities that comes along with digital marketing
– A strong pedagogic ability to explain and motivate strategies, tactics and insights to our clients
Tasks & responsibilities
– Understand our clients business and marketing objectives and develop and present strategies and tactics that meet the objectives
– Translate our clients business and marketing objectives into meausurable KPI’s and goals.
– Analyse our clients target groups and understand how these should be translated into audience profiles on the ad platforms.
– Set up and manage campaigns in Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads and
Snapchat Ads (and other channels).
– Give key insights to content creators based on set campaign objectives, your knowledge about the platforms different demographics, user behaviours, technical possibilities and limitations.
– Analyze data on campaign performance and quickly see optimization potential
– Build custom reports, analyze and share results and actionable insights with our clients.
– Project management and contact with clients and partners.
– Strive to learn and evolve within the latest technologies, tactics and platforms. Proactively share strategies, findings and key insights internally and externally.
What we offer
– Highly engaged colleagues and clients and a fast paced learning environment where you will hone your skills from day one.
– Competitive salary, pension scheme, collective agreement, incentive program and perks.
– Possibility to work from partner offices across Europe.
– Your own ”pick and choose” tech stack – you need it, it’s yours.
– Dedicated time to learning and side projects that helps evolve both Trickle and the People People People Group.
Curious to learn more on what it means to join Trickle? Read our employee handbook.